Jul 10, 2010

18 poems 1 viaduct #6-11

6

just the wolf
in nike SBs
+fitteds

the wool
no seeing

no reflection dracula
no sharp teeth
bite your own arm off

7

they don't really know
you have to watch that shit

and respect how
people talk

and not try and sound
like an esse

saying homes and shit

chappelles show then
nick at nite

wake up
backpack between knees
driven to school

saying nigga not
n-word

8

writing about someone
is the worst possible
thing you
can do
to someone
turning them into
this shit

9

morning cartoons
pajamas
---
eggo waffles
apple sauce
---
citydaycamp t-shirt
beach fridays

10

pigeon shit
get used to it
the smell

viaducts a
streetlamp stadium lights

11

a lot of people
I've known
don't do shit now
---
wish I had more to say
talk about a lot of nothing
all the time
---
I still don't know
who
I am
I still don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment