Jul 10, 2010

18 poems 1 viaduct #1-5

here for a limited time only (actually for forever, shit never goes away on the internet) are poems all 18 poems from my yet to be bound and self published or just saved on my computer, printed out once and forgotten to be bound and self published and pushed behind another project that I'm starting right now right now, 18 poems and 1 viaduct! written all at once under a beautiful pigeon shit infested viaduct sitting watching a skatepark at night in logan square chicago.

1

move
flow with sound
and pen

surrender

to this orange tint

to page linger on
palm

2

I never though of the prospect
of experience

like knowing the situations
cuz youve been in them
before and you see
when there coming

you know its so simple though
you know a lot more
about how
simple
it all is

like a lot more information

but you never see it coming

everything just complicates

3

I told him
doing good things is cool
in school they'll make you think

otherwise like with
cigarettes

that not smoking is cool
and so is charity

fuck that
I know those people
whore like that

but if you like cats
get good with cats

take in some sick ones
its about the act
its awesome

4

fluorescent moonlight
viaduct ceiling
sodium

sneaker sweat
carsound surf

skateboard wheel echo

reverb wood hit concrete

citysummernight

5

I never got into
skateboarding

I was
always

beating myself up with
otherthings





No comments:

Post a Comment