Aug 11, 2010

why so political lately?

ummmmm................

honestly I've been thinking about a lot of other things other than the state of things that are supposed to be really really really really really soooooooo important all the time BUT I just really haven't been

I've been
feeling bad because I'm not feeling bad
about bad things

prreeeetty screwy if I do say so myself. But thats just how its been so far.

I haven't been connected with current events by watching the news or reading magazines or the internet or by bitching or masturbating. I JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON. These all used to help me stay so connected and up-to-date

oh well. times change I guess I have to start

TRYING
TO MAKE
SENSE

: : :
UM
ATIB

----or and sorry for ranting
ALL of these things are supposed to be whats

No comments:

Post a Comment