Aug 10, 2010

talking with tyler until tomorrow

11:20pmMe
WHATEVER WE DO
I DON'T WANT IT TO START WITH NEW
AND END WITH -ISM

11:21pmTyler
thats a given negro

11:21pmMe
real emotions
ALL THE TIME
SHOWS NEVER OVER

11:21pmTyler
YES
i've realized that could be THE conflict of being an artist
being real all the time when others arent

11:22pmMe
or always being fake

11:22pmTyler
yeah

11:22pmMe
I'm always performing man
to everyone else
to myself

11:22pmTyler
hmmm
its hard to remember all those roles

11:23pmMe
mmhm
remember your lines
the tension for me is
if I'm always acting, who's the actor
and whats the show?
and when did it start?

11:25pmTyler
i just dont think we should ever look at it as a scam or false creation. its real. its what we need, and what may seem unreal to us becomes real to other individuals or audiences

11:25pmMe
RIGHT
and if that's real
than whats reality?
if an actor performing on a stage is just as real as talking to someone next to you
whats real?
whats the performance?

11:26pmTyler
its the big joke pulled over everyones eyes. theatre is the acknowledgment of the silent lies we tell to eachother all the time

11:27pmMe
or its the isolation of it

11:27pmTyler
YES

11:27pmMe
into a burst all at once

11:27pmTyler
thats it
the isolation of it

11:28pmMe
because its always going down all the time

11:28pmTyler
I KNOW
thats whats awesome about this world
there are ew;roigjwerjf;werjf;erjf1248382838428213482843
different stages

11:28pmMe
!!!!

11:29pmTyler
just go to the zoo
look at the ant farm
hahaha

11:29pmMe
all colliding at faster forces
so many smooshed stages together

11:29pmTyler
its those faster forces
that creative energy

11:29pmMe
I don't know

11:29pmTyler
everything is theatre...example

11:30pmMe
I hope so
but what if its just things speeding up just getting faster as we go
just straight energy
from somewhere
I don't I feel like when I say I'm the word artist
I'm saying I am trying to make sense
I'm trying to make a sense of right now or of myself or of what I don't know or just learned
or a sense on the fingertips or a sense for your eyes and ears

11:32pmTyler
you're making sense of the "artist' for you

11:32pmMe
exactly
I want to go for the gut now
the gut is cool
it's not the messy heart or head
its where we get instincts we can't explain

11:33pmTyler
hmm

11:33pmMe
and what feels the rollercoaster when it just starts descending
not quite up not quite down
after its done before its started

11:34pmTyler
yeah

11:35pmMe
that's why I like UM so much
its what you do after you've send something but before you know how to say the next thing
its what involuntarily happens when you try to make sense

11:36pmTyler
THATS IT
THATS THE GUT

11:36pmMe
GO FOR IT!

11:37pmTyler
dude i love how rabi will just facebook me his shit, and all of a sudden im grooving to this maestros jams

11:38pmMe
dudes so good
listen to this schmuck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSHwPYvR9Nc&feature=player_embedded

11:39pmTyler
DUDE I READ THIS SIX MONTHS AGO
BILLY CHILDISH IS A GENIUS THOUGH

11:39pmMe
still I think its so lame
"stuckism...that's it!"
that's what I'm doing!
I'm an ism!

11:40pmTyler
i know

11:40pmMe
YAYFINALLY!!!!I BELONG!

11:40pmTyler
im just staying billy childishs music....
remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EK95FpASp8
its so dope!!!!!!

11:41pmMe
its good but its also proto-hipster

11:42pmTyler
whatevs. there was a period when this dude was coming out with three albums a year during the 80's/90's.

11:42pmMe
that's true
I'm not saying its bad but I don't like a lot of the things associated with it

11:43pmTyler
yeah
stuckism
is
bullshitism
which is jism
of a prison

11:44pmTyler
i just dont understand why any "artist" would wanna limit himself like that
everytime he creates something does he have to check his manifesto?

11:45pmMe
right?

11:45pmTyler
make sure he's not doing anything he wrote he wouldnt do

11:45pmMe
and why only think through theory??
why not think through feelings

11:46pmTyler
HMMMMMMM

11:46pmMe
through frustration
through whats just going on right now
through THE GUT

11:47pmTyler
uhh dude
have you listened to pet sounds?
its fucking crazy
im nearly in tears right now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHCEppiiXL8

11:50pmMe
raw

11:51pmTyler
exactly
gut feeling

11:51pmMe
you just get it
and anyone can get down to this

11:52pmTyler
YES

11:52pmMe
because we can all feel it
all have guts

11:54pmTyler
its like that franz kafka line
A book should be an ice-axe to break the frozen sea within us.

11:54pmMe
I feel that
play loud and full with a lot of sweat and blood

11:55pmTyler
thats why artists gott a have boiling blood!!!
we gotta be hot enough to melt everyone else
!@!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:55pmMe
or show everyone else that they're melting too

11:56pmTyler
YES
HAHAHA
i love facebook chat!

11:56pmMe
me too
its so dope to just think things through with you BRAH!

11:57pmTyler
you and kaspuh
my brothers
i gotta go watch the wire
im so into it right now

11:57pmMe
I LOVE YA
haha alright

11:57pmTyler
i cannot believe that show WAS ON PEOPLES TV'S
later alligator

11:58pmMe
see you soon raccoon

No comments:

Post a Comment