Aug 18, 2010

a journal entry

thought I'd share it, had a lot of fun writing it!

feel really good and that things are clearing up. I realize that whatever I do it should make me happy+taste the air+stretch+love. That I'm here to make the outside a reflection of whats inside, so I have to make my inside full of love, peace, joy, balance, laughter+passion. Why not?Listened to all of Five Leaves Left and Pink Moon by Nick Drake today. What great albums!!!! I like him a lot because his playing is muddled+clear, his compositions are low+high. It's reflective but also in the moment. I like it and it puts me where he is. Communicates things that can't be said. TRUE ART! EXPRESSING THE INEXPRESSIBLE! OUR HIGHEST CALLING? OUR GREATEST CURSE?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON...

I AM
TRYING
TO MAKE
SENSE
: : :
UM
ATIB

No comments:

Post a Comment