Aug 2, 2010

4 train

1

scratch over everything I write recently
I can't be satisfied
girl with mouse eyes looks looks away
just
sink to my stomach and stay there
scratch away white painted over
black walls

FUCK ME
I NEED A MASTER
BEEN LOST FOR TOO
LONG

can't make songs
with these notes

2

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

look down at my feet
where do they lead

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

hand surfs
open carwindow waves

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

objects in mirror
may be closer than they appear

GOING SOMEWHERE/?

3

dropped down fromd dads shoulders

shoes carry me home

soles wear old

feet carry me home

skin breaks

bone carry me home

bone buckle

soul carry me home

4

I can do so much more
stays still for awhile

passing under
train thunder
rush roar

I'm not the only one
trying to get somewhere
---
: : :
UM
ATIB

No comments:

Post a Comment