Jun 29, 2010

God and Racism 1st draft

God and Racism
Its just something you don't
Say so loud
or you know
you sound like a dumb-ass

I know but I think
We both have beliefs
in ares on the same

Spaces
in our brains
in our worlds.

I BELEIVE IN MY SELF
I BELIEVE MY BELIEFS BELIEVE.

yeah but I----
Believe in a---
A World made outside--------Fine but I Think
Yet inextricably fused---------People who Think who

Thats like made----------------actually
out of The----------------------Believe that
Languages

The languages------------------When I Think
where the-----------------------I see an

world where--------------------angry-guy
'Isaac' owns--------------------in the clouds

Isaac the Letter-----------------Judging people
Where the------------------------I see me

World Where

'Isaac' owns--------------------Judging
Isaac the------------------------I see me
Letter----------------------------Judging
------------------------------------not him
---------------
-----------
-------
I can feel the pain
on my 19-year old circumcision tonight

abrahams hot coal press

But I both Think
We Think In
The Unity
of Our
Sensory or
Extra Sensory
Perception...

dude shut the fuck up

That we're both looking
for the vanishingpoint of our bullshit

No comments:

Post a Comment